Monday, October 25, 2010

Mondays

Monday is bathroom cleaning day.

And so, I cleaned the bathroom today.

Last Monday I thought it'd be the last time I'd clean the bathroom as a mom of two.

But here I am . . . still waiting for the grand entrance of #3.

I really love having a clean bathroom.  Especially on Mondays.  I love it so much that the boys skip their bath on Monday night just so everything stays clean and dry for at least 24 hours (well . . . sometimes stays clean . . .)

And as the wait continues, I'll share a few more of my "God listen-ings" this past year:

  • Go.  Do as I say.  I know what I'm doing.
  • Live bountifully!
  • Build your life, your thoughts, your hopes, your words, your actions on Me.
  • On your feet -- get moving!
  • Live entirely before me!
  • Live to the hilt!
  • Nothing is impossible for me.  Nothing.
  • I know what I'm doing.   Trust Me.
  • You're my daughter -- Live Bountifully!  And your children -- Triumphantly!
  • I'll stay with you.  I'll stick with you until I've done everything I promised you -- fulfilled through Jesus.
  • You can do all things through Christ -- who strengthens you.
  • You too, are a God-Wrestler.  Game on.  [I have some interesting notes on the wrestling story in Genesis 32.  That's for another post . . . remind me.]
  • I am here.  and I am your God.
  • Life is mine to give and take.
  • I know what I'm doing.
  • I am your God.  You are my people.
  • I know what I'm doing.
  • I will give you strength.
  • I will give you the words to say.
  • I am your guide.
  • I will never leave you.
  • I know what I'm doing.  Follow Me.
  • I'll make sure you live a full and complete life.
  • I am here.  Just look!  I am guiding you.
  • I will dwell in you -- you are soaked in holiness.
Maybe tomorrow will be the day.

Even if it's not -- it will be a day . . . 

 . . . soaked in holiness.

And a clean bathroom to boot.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to remind you to write a post about the wrestling story from Genesis 32.

    ReplyDelete