Thursday, November 15, 2012

Speak

Week Two Review

(of  a Bible study called If Only I'd Known: Living in God's Kingdom on Earth)

-- Rescued by Love --


What do I hear?

Dance through life . . . hair tangled in Holy Spirit wind . . .

Speak my truth.  Speak my hope.  Speak my light.

A new way to live!

Tingles and zings in Jesus.

Go.  Shine.  Speak.


And I pray:

Jesus,
   
              I am yours.

Use me to heal, to speak, to comfort, to love.

       I am ready.

                         to be your hands, your feet, your voice . . .

   to speak your truth, your hope, your light 

                                               your life.

Give me the courage, the wisdom, the strength, 

                    to surrender 

                                          to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment