Sunday, November 11, 2012

Baptisms

I love baptisms.

They are my favorite.

There is nothing better in the world than welcoming a new member into God's family . . . 

     . . . to see someone splashed,

                     marked,

            robed,

                           and sent out to shine Jesus to others.

Very cool.

Amazing, really.


We had a baptism today.

I make baptismal banners for all our newly baptized in the church.

I started a couple years ago . . . it was February 2010 when I made the first two for Mateo and Noelia.

Last night I got to make Madison's.

I've probably made around 30 or so.

Dash wants one of his own.  I think all the children in our church need one of their own!  Another fabulous project to think about . . . 



Welcome to the family, Madison!


It's the best journey you'll ever take.





No comments:

Post a Comment