Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Party

So . . . I'm hosting a Pampered Chef Party.

In seventeen days.

Wanna come?



And that's where the sales pitch ends.  I'm a terrible salesperson.  Seriously.

What I want to say is: Hey . . . I'm sort-of having this thing which you totally don't have to come to, but if you want to . . . you can buy some cool cooking tools . . . but don't feel pressure.  I mean, only buy something if you really love it -- or really need it -- or want it. . . don't buy it just because you feel you have to . . . because you totally don't need to . . . for my sake.

The thing with that party business model is that it works.  People feel guilted into going to the party.  And guilted into buying something.  At least I do.  But the other thing about party business models is that there are some really great products out there.  Which is cool.  And you can see it firsthand without even leaving town.  And I always end up loving what I buy . . . even if I wasn't looking to buy anything in the first place.

But, I'm learning not to be guilted into attending.  Or guilted into buying.  It's a tough lesson for me . . . but I'm working on it.

So -- this is a guilt free party.  Only come if you want to.  It won't hurt my feelings if you don't (you don't even have to find an excuse . . . you can just say, "No thanks.  Hope it's fun!")

And -- you can even come and not buy anything.  Seriously.  (I've actually done that before . . . so please, have at it.)

And -- if you find something your kitchen can't live without . . . buy away!

So . . . wanna come to my party?



Friday, April 20 at 6 pm.  (We'll be eating too . . .)

Or, party with us virtually online anytime until April 22nd:   www.pamperedchef.biz/lisasoive  and put my name in as the host.


But you don't have to.


Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment