Sunday, March 25, 2012

Worn Out

Yesterday I didn't have the energy to be a mom of three kids.

Today I don't have the strength.


It usually happens around mealtime.  Last night it was dinner time.  Today it was the combination of wrestling three kids home from church and lunch.  A bona fide circus.


And three days ago (exactly) I realized I have way too many things on my plate at church.  It all just plopped down in one big mass and I'm trying to wade my way through it.  I need to cut back.  Back to where I was a couple weeks ago when it was all more manageable.


And then, of course, I'm signing up to take meals to families with new babies . . . while I can barely get a meal ready for my own family.


I am ridiculous.

And overwhelmed.

And, well . . . worn out.

Isn't she adorable?


OK, so it's 2 pm and I only have about 7 hours worth of stuff I need to finish today -- without any distractions from anyone or anything (including these three sweet little babies under my charge.)

Yeah.  That sounds realistic.


Lunch dishes, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment