Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sleepover Two

Sleepover Success!

Meaning:
Sleepover buddies had a blast . . .

Jellybeans, popcorn, fruit snacks, ice cream . . . (yikes!)

Kids went to sleep before eleven . . .

Two siblings included in the playtime . . .

House thoroughly a mess . . .

Friends at the end!

Blazer: "I wish you could stay 10 thousand days!"
Friend: "But then I would miss my mom."
Blazer: "Then how about another day?"
Friend: "I am!  I'm staying two days!"
     (well, hate to break it to you . . .)


Later . . .
Friend: "Can I come back tomorrow?"
Friend's Mom: "You wait until you're invited."
Friend: "Can I be invited?"
Blazer: "YES!!"


Compared to a junior high/senior high lock-in . . . this was a breeze!

Here's to more sleepovers!
(just not tomorrow)

1 comment:

  1. I say, "oh for cute!" to each of those photos!

    ... and will throw a "for fun!" in for good measure.

    ReplyDelete