Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Miracle on Baby Street Part 2

My brother and sister-in-law are expanding their family by four feet.
Get it?


TWINS!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!

Whew!  I've been waiting awhile to get that one out.  And now that it's facebook official, I'm ready to dance a jig and share the news.

In that order.

Can you believe it?!?!

I can and I can't
         and it seems so natural
                       and yet so surreal
                              and so "well, of course"
                                        and also "what a miracle!"

What a miracle.

After a long (nearly five year) journey with infertility, my dear brother and sister-in-law are pregnant.

With twins.

Can you believe it?!

Oh yeah.  I already said that.

So.  Super.  Exciting.


And yet, my heart hurts for those who struggle with infertility -- well, all those who long for a child -- no matter what the circumstances surrounding it.

Joy in the midst of bitterness.


Read Joel & Melissa's amazing journey of pain and joy through infertility treatments (and a successful IVF) on her blog, Welcome to our Hearts.


Wow.

She's pregnant.

With twins.

(did I say that already?)


Congratulations, my lovely brother and sister.

I love you.

And those sweet little babies too.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...thanks for sharing in our journey. We love you sister/aunt, all 4 of us:)

    Oh and some people on fb didn't get it...they saw the pic and thought we were getting a puppy...that thought never even occurred to me!

    ReplyDelete