Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wait for Me!


"I want to see the horses!" cried Dash.

No one else was too interested.  Finley was napping; Ryan was napping; Blazer wanted to just relax.

"Are you sure you don't want to go?"

I asked Blazer about a hundred times (or more.)

"You're not going to cry once we leave and wish you had come with us?"

Nope.


OK.  Dash and I got our shoes on and headed out the door.  As I was buckling him in his car seat, the front door flings open and Blazer shouts, 

"Wait for me!"


Blazer

"I don't wanna ride on the wagon!" cried Dash.

"Are you sure you don't want to go?"

I asked Dash about a hundred times (or more.)

Nope.


So Blazer and I took a fun clip-clop ride around the parking lot.  

Clip. Clop.  Clip.  Clop.

Such a friendly sound.

Dash stayed in Grammie's arms.


Dash

Goodbye Clydesdales.  Thanks for the ride.

We drive Grammie home, and as we're pulling out of her driveway, Dash cries, 

"Wait!  I wanna ride on the wagon!"


Of course you do.

Clip.

Clop.

No comments:

Post a Comment