Thursday, August 16, 2012

Date Night

Just went to the movies with Ryan tonight.

I love going to movies.

It's one of my favorite things.

I like movies, for one.  But I also love our mandatory treat of buttered popcorn, Jr. Mints and a large Mountain Dew.  It makes a movie date official.


We started seeing more movies lately.  The past few years it's been pretty sparse.

Back before kiddos, we went to the movies every Friday afternoon.  That's right.  You heard me.  Every Friday afternoon.  It was a long-standing movie date. And it was awesome.


Tonight we saw Bourne Legacy.

It was also awesome.

The Bourne movies are ranked as some of my all-time favorites.

This one did not disappoint.


I was nervous the whole time.  But good, exciting, suspenseful nervous.  Not the annoying kind.


I ate popcorn.

I ate cold Jr. Mints.

I sipped Mountain Dew.


And it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment