Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tales from Montana -- Milkshakes

If the gift of family could be compared to the sweetness of a milkshake . . . 

then being friends with your family would be one of those milkshakes served in a fancy tall, curved glass, adorned with loads of fresh whipped cream, a round cookie-straw, and a cherry on top.  Oh yes, accompanied by that stainless-steel refill, ice-cold to the touch.  Maybe even sprinkles . . . well, of course sprinkles.

Yum.

Yup.  I'd say being friends with your family is that good.  Probably even better.


What a joy to take a trip to visit family . . . and end up visiting friends -- because they are one and the same.

I love that I'm good friends with my brother.  How cool is that?  I love that Melissa is one of my best friends.  Extra cool.   I love that we take the time to visit . . . and share . . . laugh . . . and talk . . . and best of all . . . 
 drink milkshakes . . . 

 under a sweet milkshake Montana sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment